Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Latest Projects

My two latest projects: our 20x20 Gallery-Wrapped Canvas. I designed these myself, with some inspiration from other projects I've seen. Our 20x20 Canvas is a product that was introduced in September and I've been wanting one since. I took advantage of last month's Christmas special and purchased two for a discounted price. The color canvas was the first one I did and the only one I've actually published so far. Then I went and changed the photo's and wording around for the second. I'm really excited to get my hands on my canvas when it comes in the mail and I know you will love seeing it at your Workshops in the coming months! If you would like to make this project for your family, let me know and I will transfer a copy to your Heritage Makers account. This project would take you less than 30 minutes to finish!